Thursday, August 25, 2011

So...in theory, my packing should be done...

And in the meantime, I have read the blogs of many other volunteers who are preparing as well.  This of course has led me to feel that I am wholly unprepared.  I have rewritten my packing list multiple times and probably have less than 1/3 of my bags packed.  Funny how that works.  Every time I went to pack more, I realized that a delicious cup of tea was calling my name, or there was some laundry to be done, or I needed to check my facebook again just in case somebody posted something terribly interesting.  Oh dear.  I may be a horrible procrastinator...

But on the plus side, I have seen some fun youtube videos, goofed off with great friends, and made bunny ears while dancing around my apartment to carmelldansen!

Well, I basically have tomorrow to pack everything because I am going on one last camping adventure with friends before I say my final goodbyes.   Here's hoping that I can do it without losing my mind in the process.

Gus doodled a map of Senegal for me on my money belt!

No comments:

Post a Comment